A look inside our toolbox. BLC believes in giving our clients, potential clients, and the public the tools they need to make well-informed choices. The following is a list of resources you may find useful. Each of these items is available for downloading or purchase from BLC.
- Forms, Statutes, Rules, and Other Materials - This section contains materials that BLC uses in its work with clients
- Bibliography of Dispute Resolution - Books, Articles, Videotapes and Other Materials - This section contains a selected list of materials on dispute resolution organized topically (e.g. Mediation, Negotiation, Collaborative Law, etc.)
- Useful Information about Dispute Resolution - This section provides data on the use and success of dispute resolution techniques
- Links - This section contains internet-based resources and links to ADR organizations
- Quotes - Selected quotes about dispute resolution
Disclaimer - please note: The purpose of providing these forms and other materials is not to provide legal advice. Please consult with counsel - either at BLC or other counsel - about these forms to see whether they are appropriate for your particular circumstances.