BLC consists of attorneys, affiliates, and administrative staff. The attorneys and administrative staff are employees of the firm. The affiliates have a space-sharing arrangement with BLC and have their own independent practices. BLC Affiliates are professionals, trained in mediation and/or collaborative law, with their own independent practices, whose skills we have come to trust and rely on, and whom we integrate into our cases and trainings, when appropriate. All of us at BLC share a commitment to using our combined skills to serve our clients and to making our practice a collegial environment. These two goals are closely related: it has been our experience that people who work well together provide better client service.
Boston Law Collaborative is (Left to Right): Danielle Reyes, Karen Richards, Richard Wolman, Katherine Triantafillou, Jenna Goodman, Michele Keratsis, David Hoffman, James Grumbach Audrey J. Lee , Vicki Shemin, Don Greenstein, Tracy Bekerian, David Gibbs.
- David Hoffman, Member
- Vicki Shemin, Of Counsel
- Audrey J. Lee, Training Director and Senior Mediator
- Michele Keratsis, Associate
- David H. Gibbs, Of Counsel
- James Grumbach, Of Counsel
- Israela Brill-Cass, CFO, Chief Fixing Officer at Fixerrr
- Don Greenstein, Esq. - DLG Conflict Management Services
- Katherine Triantafillou, Esq.
- Richard Wolman, Ph.D. - PsychoMatrix