Phone: 617-439-4700 (see extension numbers below)
Please feel free to call the BLC if you need assistance with legal or dispute resolution issues, even if you do not find what you need on our site. We may be able to help you or at least refer you to someone who can. If you have a specific question, you may call any of us directly.
Faxes come directly to our Project Manager, Jenna Goodman. In order to confirm our receipt of a fax, please call Jenna at x204.
Snail Mail: 99 Summer Street -- Suite 1600, Boston, MA 02110.
Yes, we still use the U.S. Post Office, and we welcome your letters and cards.
Email: click on the names below.
Sometimes the most efficient way to reach us is by email. If you are not an existing BLC client, please do not send us confidential information by email until we have determined whether we can advise or represent you or provide other services for you.
- David A. Hoffman, Member - 617-439-4700 x201
- Vicki L. Shemin, Of Counsel - 617-439-4700 x210
- Audrey J. Lee, Senior Mediator and Training Director- 617-439-4700 x214
- Michele Keratsis, Associate - 617 439-4700 x213
- David Gibbs, Of Counsel - email@example.com
- Don Greenstein - 703-980-6209
- Katherine Triantafillou - 617-439-4700 x215
- Richard N. Wolman, Ph.D. - 617-439-4700 x208
- Karen Richards - 617-439-4700 x205
- Jenna Goodman - 617-439-4700 x204
- Danielle Reyes - 617-439-4700 x202
Parking Garage: You can enter the parking garage beneath our building at 22 Kingston Street. Here is the link for the current parking rates: http://bostonparking.spplus.com/Boston-99-Summer-Street-Parking-location-information.html