Phone: 617-439-4700 (see extension numbers below)
Please feel free to call the BLC if you need assistance with legal or dispute resolution issues, even if you do not find what you need on our site. We may be able to help you or at least refer you to someone who can. If you have a specific question, you may call any of us directly.
Faxes come directly to our Project Manager, Annie O'Connell. In order to confirm our receipt of a fax, please call Annie at x204.
Snail Mail: 99 Summer Street -- Suite 1600, Boston, MA 02110.
Yes, we still use the U.S. Post Office, and we welcome your letters and cards.
Email: click on the names below.
Sometimes the most efficient way to reach us is by email. If you are not an existing BLC client, please do not send us confidential information by email until we have determined whether we can advise or represent you or provide other services for you.
Parking Garage: Discounted parking in the garage beneath our building is available. Click here for a coupon.
We meet with clients at our office in Boston and at two other locations, Newton and Wellesley.
- Israela A. Brill-Cass, Executive Director/Case Manager - 617-439-4700 x203
- Rachel B. Goldman, Member - 617-439-4700 x220
- David A. Hoffman, Member - 617-439-4700 x201
- Vicki L. Shemin, Of Counsel - 617-439-4700 x210
- C. Christopher Alberti - 617-381-4742
- Don Greenstein - 703-980-6209
- Jean M. Kolling - 617-742-6720
- Katherine Triantafillou - 617-417-8971
- Richard N. Wolman - 617-439-4700 x208