Phone: 617-439-4700 (see extension numbers below)
Please feel free to call the BLC if you need assistance with legal or dispute resolution issues, even if you do not find what you need on our site. We may be able to help you or at least refer you to someone who can. If you have a specific question, you may call any of us directly.
Faxes come directly to our Project Manager, Dave Mitchell. In order to confirm our receipt of a fax, please call Dave at x204.
Snail Mail: 99 Summer Street -- Suite 1600, Boston, MA 02110.
Yes, we still use the U.S. Post Office, and we welcome your letters and cards.
Email: click on the names below.
Sometimes the most efficient way to reach us is by email. If you are not an existing BLC client, please do not send us confidential information by email until we have determined whether we can advise or represent you or provide other services for you.
Parking Garage: You can enter the parking garage beneath our building at 22 Kingston Street. Here is the link for the current parking rates: http://bostonparking.spplus.com/Boston-99-Summer-Street-Parking-location-information.html
- Israela A. Brill-Cass, Executive Director/Case Manager - 617-439-4700 x203
- Rachel B. Goldman, Member - 617-439-4700 x220
- David A. Hoffman, Member - 617-439-4700 x201
- Audrey J. Lee, Senior Mediator and Training Director- 617-439-4700 x214
- Vicki L. Shemin, Of Counsel - 617-439-4700 x210
- Don Greenstein - 703-980-6209
- Katherine Triantafillou - 617-439-4700 x215
- Ranna Parekh, M.D.
- Richard N. Wolman, Ph.D. - 617-439-4700 x208